Complete the Literature Search Tutorial, located within the Tutorials folder in Canyon Connect, or located in the GCU eLibrary at
1) Conduct a literature search to locate research articles focused on a practice problem of interest.
2) Identify (3) research articles on the practice problem you have chosen. Create a reference list in which the three articles are listed. Beneath each reference include the article’s abstract. The completed assignment should have a title page and a reference list with abstracts.
3) Suggestions for locating qualitative and quantitative research articles from credible sources:
a) Use a library database such as CINAHL Plus with full text for your search.
b) Using the advanced search page check the box beside “Research Article” in the “Limit your results” section.
c) When setting up the search you can type your topic in the top box, then add quantitative or qualitative as a search term in one of the lower boxes. Research articles often are described as qualitative or quantitative.
4) To narrow / broaden your search, remove the words qualitative and quantitative and include words that narrow or broaden your main topic. For example: Diabetes and pediatric and dialysis. To determine what research design was used, review the abstract and the methods section of the article. The author will provide a description of data collection using qualitative or quantitative methods.
5) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.