Gourmet to go Case
1. What is the nature of the product and its characteristics
2. What is the nature of the competitive environment?
3. Because of the newness of the product, the promotion and advertising will be essential at start‑up. Analyze the market. Be sure to look at the marketing expenditures in Exhibit 1 and comment.
4. What problems might be anticipated with the product? How could these problems be minimized?
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of management and the organizational plan?
6. Analyze Exhibits 1 and 2 – start-up expenses and capital list.
7. Carefully analyze the aspects of the pro forma income statements (Exhibits 3 and 4). Also, when does the company reach positive cash Flow? Comment.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.