(1) Executive Summary: Brief overview of the proposal, the purpose of the project, and recommended course of action. (100 words)
(2) Introduction: Outline of project proposal.
Section 1 Identification: A description of the discipline / industry / organisation and existing information systems (manual and computer-based). (100 words)
(3) Analysis and Design: A statement of the problem; level of managerial control; decision structure (structured, semi-structured or unstructured problem); DSS/BI architecture (users of the existing and proposed system, models, data); and software options proposed for the DSS/BI prototype solution (not too technical). (300 words)
(4) Feasibility: Evaluate and justify the benefits and limitations of a DSS/BI using SWOT or an alternative evaluation technique. This exercise will help you identify the solution and its potential for adoption. (200 words)
(5) Conclusion: Concluding remarks including a plan for the development of the DSS prototype at a later date. (100 words)
Total (1000 words)
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.