This research paper will be an extension of the Company Analysis and Process Evaluation paper that you recently provided for me. I will upload the previous paper and instructions for the first part to bring back to your remembrance in order to do the second part of the research.
I will also upload the instructions for the ILP2. This research paper will require 5 sources, 2 of them must be scholarly journals (peer reviewed), the textbook which is Blocher, E., Stout, D., & Cokins, G. (2010). Cost management: a strategic emphasis. (5th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin and 2 other sources.
Please see the instructions for ILP2 for this research. Please message me if my instructions are not clear.
Based on your evaluation of Starbucks or a segment in the Individual Learning Project 1, select one contemporary management technique (listed in the Blocher text) not currently being implemented in the organization/segment that could aid the organization/segment in achieving its CSFs.
Using the electronic data bases provided by the Liberty University Library and other sources, search for journal articles in professional (peer reviewed) accounting and business journals that pertain to the contemporary management technique chosen.
Write a research paper in APA format.
This assignment should be 10-15 double-spaced pages in length, with 1-inch margins, and APA pagination. The font must be 12 point Times New Roman. The paper must include references from at least five different sources. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page in addition to the essay pages. The title page and the reference page DO NOT count as part of the 10-15 page writing requirement.
The paper should address the following, in order:
1. Rationale for the contemporary management technique selected
2. In-depth analysis of the technique in which you fully describe the technique, its implementation process, its application by other organizations, its applicability to your organization/segment, and your plan for implementation.
Some additional guidelines are as follows:
1. The use of first and second person should be avoided (e.g. I, we, etc.).
2. There should be a minimum of your textbooks and two additional scholarly sources. Wikipedia, Investopedia, and the like are not considered scholarly sources and should not be used. Any use of these sources will be grounds for a 50?point deduction.
3. Any personal communication should be cited appropriately within the text; however, it is not needed for the reference section.
4. An abstract and Table of Contents are not needed.
5. The final assignment should be submitted to the SafeAssign link.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.