Activity A – 600 Words
Write a short report on:
1. the concept and importance of Continuous Professional Development (CPD),
2. the knowledge, skills and behaviour required to be effective in an HR or L&D Human Resource / Learning and Development role as per the CIPD Human Resource Map.
In your report you should present the CIPDs HR Profession Map, discussing:
1. at least 3 professional areas, two of which must be Strategies, Insights and Solutions and Leading, and Managing the Human Resources function and
2. all eight behaviours.
Activity B – 900 Words
Write a report that:
1. Identifies at least 3 users of HR services within an organisation and for each user list at least 2 key needs and explain how conflicting needs can be prioritised effectively.
2. Identify at least 3 methods of communication appropriate to employees at different levels
3. Describes the key components of effective service delivery including:
a. building and maintaining good relationships,
b. handling and resolving complaints,
c. dealing with difficult customers,
d. timely service delivery,
e. budget implications and
f. continuous improvement
Activity C – PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (Final assessment) No Word Limit
At the beginning of the course you are required to undertake a self-assessment of capabilities as an HR or L&D practitioner against the CIPD Associate Membership requirements to:
1. Identify your professional development needs.
2. Evaluate at least 3 options to meet the development needs identified,
3. Produce a Personal Development Plan to meet set objectives,
At the end of the course you will be required to:
1. Reflect on performance against the plan,
2. Identify learning points for the future and,
3. Revise the plan by reviewing what you have learnt from each unit against the plan and adjusting development needs accordingly.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.