3. Historically, what has been the principal effect of food production on the environment?
4. Why does eating higher on the food chain have greater effects on the environment?
5. What is the principal way in which market failures contribute to environmental change?
1. Did the Biosphere experiment fail because it housed too little or too much biodiversity? Explain.
3. How could you test the species?area relationship versus the spe-cies energy relationship with regard to the global pattern of diversity?
5. How can the preservation of biodiversity save society money?
(Kaufmann, Robert. Environmental Science, 1st Edition. McGraw-Hill Primis Custom Publishing, Apr-10. p. 282).
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.