The report plan is a plan written for the professor explaining what the report will consist of. Your audience
is the professor. (The report plan is different than the actual report.)
Create a plan that identifies what information you will need to prepare a justification report making a
recommendation to an organization to implement a particular product, service, or program. The
organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus.
The report may focus on a “real” or “made-up” recommendation, but you should direct the report to an
actual organization, even if you do not plan to submit the report.
For the report, the audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a
decision on the topic of your report.
1. Identify the recipient of the report. (To what organization will the recommendation be directed?)
2. Identify the topic of the report. (What product, service, or program will you recommend?)
3. Identify the purpose of the report. (What need or problem will the product, service, or program
4. Identify potential resources that will be needed for support.
5. Identify methods to be used to gather information.
6. Identify criteria to be used to evaluate the information collected. (What factors will you consider to
make your recommendation?
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.