1. Explain the possible benefit of the establishment of the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (Section 23:2.).
2. Explain how the rule that evidence to a board of contract appeals during discovery is de novo (Section 23:12) would encourage a contractor to carry the appeal this far.
3. Describe the circumstances in which a contractor may decide to agree to the abbreviated proceedings for its appeal to a board of contract appeals.
4. Explain why you think motions for reconsideration of a board?s decision are overwhelmingly denied.
Go to the U.S. Court of Federal Claims http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/ and be prepared to discuss.
5. Describe the number and nature of cases scheduled to be heard the next court day.
6. Describe the opinions and/or decisions that you decided to examine, and why they interested you.
7. Based on the nature of the cases being tried at this court and your readings, agree or disagree with this statement: ?Taking an appeal all the way to the U.S. Court of Federal Claims is done only for very large settlements.?
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.