This activity is a platform to sharpen and demonstrate your knowledge and analytical skills in international business. It is designed to help you achieve the learning outcomes:
? understand key academic theories (e.g. institution-based view of global business, strategic choices – international; multi domestic; global; transnational strategy, or entry modes – joint ventures; acquisition, etc…) in international business;
? comprehend roles and actions of actors in international business in various international contexts;
? be able to analyse different situations in the international business environment
The assignment focuses on the actors of international business and their actions in the contemporary international business context. It also provides you with opportunities to link the international business theories with the practice by analysing real-world examples from the academic point of view.
How does international business achieve its internationalisation objectives in the contemporary context?
1. Select one international organisations – (FOR THIS I WOULD WANT TO WORK ON ROTARY ENGINEERING LIMITED)
2. Write a brief overview of the organisation and its mission/objectives related to international business (maximum 500 words for this section) .
3. Select and then analyse the internationalisation process of the organisation and its impacts on the international context.
? What did the organisation do to internationalise itself?
? What was the impact of these actions on the organisation?
? What was the impact of these actions on the broader community?
4. Experience/lessons Learned
? What experience and/or lessons should the organisation have learnt from the analysis? Why do you think they are important for their future acting?
? What insights did you gain about international business in the contemporary context?
– Level of mastery of the subject matters
– Quality of analysis and argument
– Academic writing clarity, logic and skills
– Quality, relevance and sufficiency of references
– Format: Essay (You are encouraged to use headings and/or sub-headings to separate the sections/cases of your essay.)
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.