References… Boudreau, J. W., & Ramstad, P. M. (2005). Talentship and the New Paradigm for Human Resource Management: From Professional Practices to Strategic Talent Decision Science. HR. Human Resource Planning, 28(2), 17-26. Retrieved January 26, 2011 from ProQuest. Brockway, S. (2007, September). The art of business partnering. Strategic HR Review, 6(6), 32-35. Retrieved January 26, 2011 from ProQuest. (Document ID: 1336170361). Dunn, J. (2006). Strategic Human Resources and Strategic Organization Development: An Alliance for the Future? Organization Development Journal, 24(4), 69-76. Retrieved January 26, 2011 from ProQuest. Fox, A. (2007, August). Corporate Social Responsibility Pays Off. HRMagazine, 52(8), 43-47. Retrieved January 26, 2011 from ProQuest. (Document ID: 1320449591). Kiger, P. J. (2007, June). KNOWING IT ALL. Workforce Management, 86(12), 1,30-32,34-39. Retrieved January 26, 2011 from ProQuest. (Document ID: 1315972861) Trahant, B.; Steckler, F.; & Sonnesyn, C. (2007). Elements of Successful Strategic Human Capital Planning. Public Manager, 36(2), 45-50. Retrieved January 26, 2011 from ProQuest. (Document ID: 1315972861). Optional Materials Hau-Siu Chow, I.; & Liu, S. S. (2007). Business Strategy, Organizational Culture, and Performance Outcomes in China’s Technology Industry. HR. Human Resource Planning, 30(2), 47-55. Retrieved January 26, 2011 from ProQuest. (Document ID: 1298947371). After you’ve read the background materials and have some different perspectives on strategic human resource management,
do not include cover and reference pages, in which you address the following question: *******(Topic of Paper)*****What must HR managers do to transform HR into a strategic, value-added function in the organization? Keys to the Assignment Key aspects that should be covered in this case study include:
• Understanding the strategic role of HR
• Explaining the importance of HR in business operations to be successful
• Discussing human capital planning / talent management and how it relates to a business / business planning • Discussing how HR and OD can partner to help an organization
• Explaing how to justify (quantify) HR
• Other areas which you feel are relevant to strategic HR Your paper should demonstrate critical thinking and analysis of the relevant issues, drawing upon all of the required background readings and any relevant sources from prior courses or your own Internet research. Assignment Expectations Your paper will be evaluated on the following seven (7) points:
• Precision – Does the paper address the question(s) or task(s)?
• Breadth – Is the full breadth of the subject, i.e., all the keys to the assignment, addressed?
• Depth – Does the paper address all elements of the topic in sufficient depth? Does it include and apply the background readings and other background resources? Are they included as references?
• Critical thinking – Are the concepts of this module applied accurately, logically, and relevantly?
• Organization – Is the paper organized in a coherent and systematic manner? Are headings included in all papers greater than 2 pages? • Clarity – Is the writing clear and the concepts articulated properly? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of response to the questions, or are thoughts conveyed through excessive use of quotations? • Referencing (citations and references) – Does the paper use citations and quotation marks where appropriate? Are all references listed in the bibliography used and referred to via citation? Tips and Suggestions Please note the following tips or suggestions:
• Include a cover page and reference page, in addition to the 4-5 pages of analysis described above.
• Include headings for all papers greater than 2 pages (basically all papers)
• Include citations and quotation marks for direct quotes of more than 5 words, and citations for that information which you have “borrowed” or paraphrased from other sources.
• Follow TUI Guidelines for well-written papers (Click here if you are unsure of what those guidelines are). Submit your analysis to CourseNet by the end of this module
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.