Photostory 3 – you have to use this program only.
Step One :
Question: To determine whether children are manipulated by advertising through a review of secondary data and literature.
Gather and review academic and non-academic materials (bibliography) and analyse these material(s) in line with your objective/question.
Create main argument with bullet points or headings.
– Compare and contrast different arguments
– Build a coherent argument
– Support your argument with examples of current practise and theory and your own observations
– Consider what images, music and voice over will be appropriate for presenting your argument
– Prepare a concluding statement that summarises your answer to the question
Step Four :
Write a presentation plan, showing how you will present your arguments, i.e. what images, music, text etc.
Present your argument with photos and voice over as a Photo Story Presentation.
Step Eight :
Produce a thorough bibliography to prove your use of extensive research material. Ensure that your presentation is discursive, clear and well referenced.
Step Nine :
PROOF AND EDIT YOUR WORK
HAND IN YOUR PRESENTATION (a CD with the project saved as a .wmv photostory presentation, together with a two page project plan detailing your approach) ON TIME
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.