Pro and con essay.
Minimum 4 experiments from the following articles should be referred to for pro and con arguments.
Title:Does level of processing affect false recall and false recognition?
• Read, J. D. (1996). From a passing thought to a false memory in 2 minutes: Confusing
real and illusory events. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 3, 105-111. doi:
• Rhodes, M. G., & Anastasi, J. S. (2000). The effects of a levels-of processing
manipulation on false recall. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 7, 158-162. doi:
• Thapar, A., & McDermott, K. B. (2001). False recall and false recognition induced by
presentation of associated words: Effects of retention interval and level of processing.
Memory & Cognition, 29, 424-432. doi:10.3758/BF03196393
• Tussing, A. A., & Greene, R. L. (1997). False recognition of associates: How robust is the
effect? Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 4, 572-576. doi: 10.3758/BF03214351
• Watson, J. M., Balota, D. A, & Roediger III, H. L. (2003). Creating false memories with
hybrid lists of semantic and phonological associates: Over-additive false memories
produced by converging associative networks. Journal of Memory and Language, 49, 95-
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.