?An Earthly Theological Agenda by Sallie McFague
?Feminism and Ecology: Making Connections by Karen J. Warren
?The Ecology of Feminism and the Feminism of Ecology by Ynestra King
?The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler
Answer all questions below. Citation should be noted by (author page number)
1) What does Eve Ensler hope to accomplish with performances of the play The Vagina Monologues?
2) How do you think McFague, Warren, or King would respond to Ensler?
3) What is your response to this reading and if you saw it, The Vagina Monologues performance?
4) For some people, Ensler’s play might be embracing. In what way or perspenctive, exploring the private part of female body is a worthwhile study?
5) The monologues deals with many issues such as sexuality, victimization, empowerment, fear, shame, etc. and what subject(s) is(are) impact(s) on you most?
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.