Please read the instruction carefully!!!! I want you to write about section 7 and section 8 I will upload the scanned files of the specific chapters So PLEASE read it!! Section 7 and 8 has to be separate (1 and half page each) This essay is based on the book name “The ropes to skip and the ropes to know; studies inorganizational theory and behavior, 8th edition” I’m international student and 3rd year student in University This course name is organizational behaviour and 2000 level commerce course Before write the essay you should read the specific section from the book first I want the essey to be focused more on the required section than the book itself and then relate to the broad theme (What author want to say in this book) I want you to read all the short stories in the section 7 write similarities and differences between specific stories (You don’t have to talk about all the stories, just few stories that you think important or related)
– you have to mention specific facts that you think important Also, relate these stories to the section 6 intro Please, make sure you allow less space to general discuss and analyze/talk more about specific behaviours and facts discussed in the stories. Then, draw conclusions as to what you may incorporate into your own behaviour strategy and why. Also, make sure to include some doubts. Formulate your doubts in the format of critically worded questions (e.g. “Isn’t it counterproductive to ignore a suggestion for doing something better even if one has been at the company for longer than the manager making such a suggestion?”). Not so certain about the DOUBTING section This is not mean to be a proper essay format so don’t worry too much about intro and conclusion If you can’t understand what I’m talking about, please read the requirement from the professor Thank you These are the requirement that is given by Professor
– min 450 and max 550 words memo based on the section 6 stories
– In order to prepare your memo, please, first read the section one cases (short stories in section 6, The Ropes to skip and the ropes to know 8e) empathetically, making a conscious effort to understand and appreciate the author�s perspective (or what the author tries to convey through these stories explicitly and implicitly) – What lessons, either explicitly stated or implicit in the chapters, are you learning?
– What are some themes/ideas/lessons that bind these chapters together into a single section? And, how these stories connect to ideas & concepts learned in the textbook or explained in the prologue and introductions?
– Then, turn to your skeptical self and point out some things that puzzle you, giving you reasons to doubt or suspect what the author is trying to say/convey through these stories
– Discussion questions at the end of each chapter are useful in helping you to understand these stories
– Your memos must be well-structured, proofread and have an effective single flow from start to finish additional information 1) Your memos must be centered on lessons you personally take away from these stories
– state them explicitly! What in specific have YOU learnt (have come to believe) you need to do or not to do in the organizational setting? How will you apply these lessons you learned from the case vignettes in your life in organizations? What will you be comfortable (or not comfortable) doing in similar situations and why? etc, etc 2) Apply synthesis as much as possible group, compare and contrast the stories and nuances of lessons taken away from these stories. How are they similar or different from each other, how they complement each other (or maybe even contradict each other)? Use theoretical concepts, facts of the stories and your own analysis. 3) Show the breadth of your reading while you may not be able to devote space to every single story in that section, don’t center your writing on just one or two stories 4) Remember, these memos are called Believing and Doubting memos. Make sure you have a significant part devoted to "doubting" portion as well (you may use a rule of thumb to devote around 150 words, minimum, to the "doubting" part). However, doubting is not just stating that you were merely confused or not sure about something. Be specific – You should explicitly state the specific questions that you are not able to answer, and/or logically explain your reasons for scepticism (incidentally, these will make excellent discussion questions you may contribute to the class!) 5) Pay attention to the end-of-the-chapter discussion questions. They will help you to organize and direct your line of thinking. For instance, there are many questions that contain hints for synthesizing the lessons/themes of several stories. Use these questions as cues where to look for the opportunities to synthesize various themes/topics/stories. This does not mean, however, that your memo ought to be an assembly of disjointed Q&A sections! 6) Make sure your memos are free from factual errors; do not misrepresent the wording of the story you cite 7) Make sure you have full understanding of the concepts and do not distort meaning of those concepts you use in your memos. Be particularly careful not to confuse popular everyday meaning of a given word and its specific conceptual meaning (for instance, to socialize versus the concept of socialization. 8) Structure your memo as a free-flowing, single piece of writing rather than a chapter by chapter exposition. 9) Keep the word count between the absolute minimum of 450 and the absolute maximum of 550 words!
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.