Analysis Report, and also update my Hypothesis report which is graded by my TA. Also, for my Analysis report, I want to change some ideas which are not followed by Hypothesis Report. The ideas: I plan to use dependent variable which is China?s economic growth (GDP), and independent variables which are income gap, real fixed capital, and labor (employment) or you have ideas for the independent variables, but you should know when you choose each variable, you need find data to relate. Before you do this analysis paper, you should find all the data (numerical) as raw data. Thank you! Also, you should know the dependent variable (GDP) has relationships between the each independent variable (means positive or negative). I choose 7 days to do this paper, but I hope you could give me the fifth day, because I want to have time to rewrite or revise the paper. You do not need to follow all the Hypothesis report’s idea. Because I found it is too difficult to collect data, you could change some.
Guidelines for Empirical Analysis Report
This report has two purposes:
(1) Present and discuss the data that you have collected. This requires you to report the raw data, identify the source(s) of the data, discuss important features or limitations of the dataset (including defining all variables) and explain any manipulations of the data required prior to estimation.
(2) Report and discuss your estimated regression model. Why did you choose that particular model specification? What are the results of your hypothesis and any other test(s)? Are there any problems with your model and if so, did you do anything about them or can you say how they may have influenced your estimation results?
The report should be the whole 6 pages (excluding tables). See below for the suggested outline.
Organization for this paper
1. Introduction: summarize your topic briefly.
2. Data (a) Source(s) of data and variable definitions
(b) Data manipulations
(c) Critical assessment of data
3. Estimated Regression Model (a) Form of the regression model, definitions of regression variables and estimation method used.
(b)Hypothesis and other tests
(c) Discussion of regression results
(d)Violations of CLR model
Data manipulation: It is usually valuable to examine data before applying econometric model.
? Descriptive Statistic- for each variable what are min, max, mean, and SD? Every paper should report this.
? Plots- useful to see trends, cycles and to brief outliers
? Careful! Easy to misread plot, No substitute for regression analysis.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.