The Final Research Paper should address a topic that is connected to the material and design of this course. This should require the essay to focus on a legal issue or situation that relates to a business environment or activity. Ideally, this topic would concern a matter that you have experienced or that you have knowledge; however, this not a requirement, only a suggestion. At a minimum this paper should include:
• A detailed description of the topic.
• An analytical discussion of the legal issues that are involved. This would entail examining the issue from different viewpoints.
• A discussion of ethical consideration (Remember: What is legal may not be ethical).
• A well defined and logically stated argument to support your position. This would include any suggestion or ideas for improvement in this area of law.
• Five research sources, in addition to your text.
• The paper also needs to meet the writing requirements that are set out below under “Writing the Final Research Paper."
This is the final assignment for the course. It must be submitted to the instructor by 11:59 p.m. of the time zone in which you reside on the last day of the class. Late work will NOT be accepted unless arrangements are made with the Instructor.
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
• Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title page, reference page, exhibits, etc.) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved APA style guide. Papers with more or less than the required length will have two points deducted from the final score for each page under or over.
o Must include a cover page:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a clearly stated thesis or topic.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. That is, what is your response to the content, either positive or negative, and then defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and are being rejected you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
• Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis or topic and a closing paragraph that summarizes the main point or points of your paper.
• Must use APA style as outlined in your approved APA style guide to document all sources.
• Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved APA style guide.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.